Posted on Leave a comment

Do you rent ATVs or Quads?

No, we do not rent ATV, UTV or Quads.

You can currently drive your ATV, UTV and/or Quad right from our property to the Castle Provincial park trails located north of the Carbondale river.

Below are some resources that may be helpful:

Southern Alberta Side by Side Rentals. Explore the Rocky Mountains and Castle Forest with family, friends or book a Corporate ride. They also offer tours, helmet rentals, trailer rentals and delivery. Please visit their web site at or give them a call at 1-855-823-2829 to reserve yours today!!

For ATV and Quadding information in the area, contact the CNP Quad Squad:
Mail: Box 1031, Blairmore, AB T0K 0E0
CNP Quad Squad Office Location: 8342-19 Ave., Coleman, AB
Ph.: 403-562-8686

Posted on Leave a comment

Motorized Vehicles

All motorized vehicles operating on the Property must be driven in a safe and responsible manner. The operator must hold a valid Government Driver’s License, current Registration and the number of passengers will not exceed number of seats. Please keep mind any motorized vehicle has the same liability has when you’re driving your car. Please consider insurance and remember that you can be charged with impaired driving on resort property. With the exception of Resort related business, trail bikes, dune buggies, ATV’s, snowmobiles, off-road vehicles or the like, are not permitted to operate within the Resort except on designated roads.

The speed limit is 5 km per hour in the Resort. The roads within the Resort are considered a public roadway and rules of the road shall apply. Unnecessary use of motor vehicles is discouraged, including idling outside of facilities.