Cancellations with 72 hours notice or more, are no charge
Cancellations within 72 hours will have a cancellation fee of $50 charged to the credit card on file.
No shows are charged the full reservation cost.
Cancellations that do not meet our minimum booking policy will still be charged the minimum booking.
We have a shared BBQ and picnic area for all guests to use.
This area includes a natural gas BBQ, a prep table, garbage and recycling receptacles and a picnic table.
Guests are welcome to bring their own BBQ for use at their cabin or campsite but please don`t place your BBQ on any of the decks (we don’t want grease stains).
We clean each cabin unit before and after each rental period. There are also cleaning supplies in each unit. If you would like extra cleaning services, we can arrange this for an additional cost. Just let us know!
Please leave your space in the same condition as it was found as a courtesy to the guests following you. We require the following:
- All furnishings replaced in their original positions.
- All dishes cleaned and put away.
- All trash bagged, placed in an outside trash container.
- Refrigerator emptied of all food.
- Please check under beds, behind doors, in all drawers & closets for your personal items.
- Leave heat on at least 15 degrees during the winter months.
- DO NOT turn heat sources off in the winter months.
- Check-out time is no later than 12:00 noon.
- Please leave keys on the kitchen table in the unit.
- Please close and lock all windows and doors prior to leaving.
- Please drive home safely.
Failure to adhere to any of the above could result in additional rent/charges.
- check for damages
- strip all bedding and remove items for laundering
- clean, vaccum, mop cabin unit
- check and replenish any supplies
- empty outside garbages and recycling